Today number of views: 2
Date created: 06 25 2021, 13:21
- Listing ID:
- Property type:
- Sale Villas
- USD 638 072
Riverhouse Phuket is a new project on Phuket Island developed by E-Land Development. Project consists of 51 villas with 2-3 bedrooms and harmoniously combines Loft Style Living design with open spaces. The unique villas are equipped with the latest technology. Each pool villa in the complex is equipped with solar panels on the roof, which will be the main source of energy in the house.
The developer is committed to creating one of the greenest and most sustainable projects in Phuket.
Each villa is being built with integrated solar systems that are connected by a smart grid, which means that solar energy is distributed and transferred between all villas for maximum efficiency. It will be a completely new electrical system that has never been used for residential properties in Phuket or Thailand in general.
Bang Tao (Laguna Beach) is located on the northwest coast of Phuket. This is one of the longest beaches on the island. Wealthy people from all over the world spend their holidays here. There is everything, numerous restaurants with cuisines of different countries, SPA, gym, popular shopping centers and fairs: Boat Avenue, Little Paris, Porto de Phuket, Blue Tree (water park, restaurant, concert venue), Catch beach club, Catch junior, Xana beach club, Dream beach club and more.
Layouts: 2 types, 228 - 261 sq.m.
Land area: 303.6 sq.m.
Living area: 361 sq.m.
View: Pool, Garden, Mountain
Completion date: 2021
Terms of payment:
- 2% with signature of booking agreement.
- 28% on signature of main agreements (within one month of booking).
- 20% on completion of villa to flat roof
- 20% on completion of pitched roof
- 20% on completion of villa for lock up
- 10% on villa handover & transfer documentation
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- Number of bedrooms:
- Pool View
- What is near?:
- Bang Tao Beach, Layan Beach, Shops 7/11, Family mart and other, Villa market, Little Paris Restaurant, Porto de Phuket, Phuket Golf Center, Blue Tree Water Park, Oasis Spa, Tesco lotus, McDonalds, Boat Avenue, night market